A wide range of skin problems can be effectively and safely removed with lasers, Intense Pulsed Lights or IPL’s and other so-called “Energy Based Devices”.
We have several laser platforms, which allows us to cover a large variety of clinical indications.
All our devices are CEE and FDA approved and cutting-edge technology.
- Nd:YAG multi-application platform with long pulse Nd:YAG and several IPL handpieces for treatment of vascular lesions, pigmentation, skin rejuvenation and hair removal
- Alexandrite and Nd:YAG dual wavelength laser for hair removal, pigmentation, vascular, skin rejuvenation and mo
- extended Q-switched laser platform with several handpieces for treatment of pigmented lesions, melasma, post inflammatory pigmentation, acne and pores, skin rejuvenation and for tattoo removal
- Fractional Ablative CO2 laser for wrinkles treatment, skin resurfacing and rejuvenation, treatment of scars including acne scars, stret
ch marks (striae), benign skin tumors and more
- Thulium micro-ablative laser, for skin resurfacing and laser assisted cosmeceutical delivery for skin tone and texture enhancement, pigmentation and wrinkle treatment
- Micro-needling Radiofrequency for skin tightening, treatment of acne scars, skin texture and laxity
- Low-Level Light Therapy with LED for accelerated wound healing, skin rejuvenation, hair loss and more
- Non-invasive body Contouring: Cryolipolysis is a nonsurgical procedure for fat reduction and body contouring. It is a safe and non-invasive alternative to liposuction. It causes significant fat reduction in localized fat deposits and the efficacy can be enhanced by combination with Shockwave and Radiofrequency treatments.
In order to minimise the risk of potential side effects, a prior consultation is required to ensure your suitability for the laser treatment and explain the procedure. In some cases the laser treatment can be done on the first visit.